Set within the heart of the New Forest National Park, Minstead is enjoyed by residents and visitors alike for its beautiful landscape, fantastic walking and cycling, as well as its excellent local amenities such as its pubs, church and gardens.
Latest News – New Forest Snapshot Survey
NFNPA are carrying out snapshot surveys to help inform the Partnership Plan process for continual management of the New Forest, and would like to hear local peoples views about:
- some of your experiences over the last few months
- how we can all help the Forest recover
- what you would like to see going forwards
The survey should take around five minutes to complete and closes midnight on Friday 22 January 2021.
Other useful information on our website
This website is intended to be a living resource for our community that is contributed to by lots of people to become an informative, intuitive and compelling destination for residents to use regularly. Please bookmark this site now or add it to your shortcuts bar for future use.
Here is a quick tour of a few of the useful features that we’ve incorporated into the site:
- Works on your phone – try putting minstead.org.uk into your phone or tablet. It should work well.
- All the latest events – all village events will now be added to the site on both an event list and event calendar. If you’d like to be able to add local events directly for your organisation please contact us.
- All the latest news – we hope village members will contribute write-ups and photos of village events for the News page. Note also the weekly eNewsletter and copies of the Minstead Mail are now available on the site.
- Information about the various Organisations and Amenities that support our community as well as advice on some special aspects of Living in Minstead.
- Photos – if you have any great photos of Minstead or surrounding area we’d love to add them to our Gallery. Please send them via the Contact Us page.
This site is primarily the initiative of the Parish Council and is managed by volunteers. It is built for the community, by the community, to support & inform site visitors. If you have suggestions for how we can improve it or spot any issues please let us know via the Contact Us page.