Set within the heart of the New Forest National Park, Minstead is enjoyed by residents and visitors alike for its beautiful landscape, fantastic walking and cycling, as well as its excellent local amenities such as its pubs, church and gardens.
NOTICE OF POLL – Election of Verderers of the New Forest – Elections are taking place for Verderers of the New Forest
For more information regarding the Verderers of the New Forest and their role, please click HERE
PUBLISHED ON: 27 OCTOBER 2021
With darker nights and the clocks changing this weekend drivers are warned to always be prepared to stop for New Forest animals.
November and December are the deadliest months for New Forest livestock as days become shorter and clocks go back with most accidents taking place between 5pm and 10pm on weekdays and involving local commuters.
Click HERE for more info
Other useful information on our website
This website is intended to be a living resource for our community that is contributed to by lots of people to become an informative, intuitive and compelling destination for residents to use regularly. Please bookmark this site now or add it to your shortcuts bar for future use.
Here is a quick tour of a few of the useful features that we’ve incorporated into the site:
- Works on your phone – try putting minstead.org.uk into your phone or tablet. It should work well.
- All the latest events – all village events will now be added to the site on both an event list and event calendar. If you’d like to be able to add local events directly for your organisation please contact us.
- All the latest news – we hope village members will contribute write-ups and photos of village events for the News page. Note also the weekly eNewsletter and copies of the Minstead Mail are now available on the site.
- Information about the various Organisations and Amenities that support our community as well as advice on some special aspects of Living in Minstead.
- Photos – if you have any great photos of Minstead or surrounding area we’d love to add them to our Gallery. Please send them via the Contact Us page.
This site is primarily the initiative of the Parish Council and is managed by volunteers. It is built for the community, by the community, to support & inform site visitors. If you have suggestions for how we can improve it or spot any issues please let us know via the Contact Us page.