- eNewsletter 21st July 2019
AT A GLANCE – WHAT’S ON
Pop-Up Cafe 10am to 2.30pm Sunday 28th July on the Green in aid of the Community Shop
New Forest Show 30 July – 1st August
Parish Council Meeting 7.30pm Monday 5th August Danby Room
Furzey Free Guided Walk 11am-1pm Tuesday 6th August
Minstead Village Fete Saturday 10th August on the Green including
the Great Minstead Bake Off and also the
Beer and Cider Festival Friday 9th-Sunday 11th August Trusty Servant
Click on the links above to find out more!
Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to notify the village of any event or incident that would be of local interest. We are able to do this via our website, e-newsletter and Facebook page.
If you know of anyone near to you who does not get emails and may like to read this eNewsletter please print a copy and give it to them.
* * * * * * *
VILLAGE FETE SATURDAY 10TH AUGUST – UPDATE
Amongst the many attractions we expect:
Tombola, Live Music, Chutney Tasting, Coconut Shy, History Tent, Pop-up Film Clips of Minstead, Charity Dog Stall, Bat the Rat, Record/CD stall,
the Polly and Oz book stall (with everything ranging from the scholarly to the light-hearted for all ages – always worth a good browse!),
the annual renowned Great Minstead Bake Off (see link above),
And, of course, a Fantastic Tea Tent run by our Church helpers!
Please do anything you can to support us by getting involved if you are able (see below) or by just coming along on the day. It’s going to be a great village community event!
Proceeds will be shared between the Church Tower Fund and the Community Shop.
CAN YOU ASSIST WITH SETTING UP and/or RUNNING A STALL?
If you are able to turn out for some or all of setting up in the morning, running a stall or taking down later on in the afternoon please contact Steve Cattell on 07732306406 email email@example.com.
All gazebos welcome!
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR THE TEA TENT!
For the tea tent we need volunteers to cover the Teas, Refreshments and Rest Area by:
- Making/providing refreshments (last year it was agreed that it would be sensible to provide more savoury refreshments as well as cakes)
- Helping during the Fete, on a rota basis, with the provision of Teas and looking after the Rest Area. It worked quite well last year with people dipping in and out of both jobs and generally being versatile.
We look forward to hearing from you, hope that you can assist and would welcome the involvement from any new residents.
Please be kind enough to let any of us know if you are able to help:
Sylvia Dibben Sylvia@dibben.net 02380 812967
Karen Flack firstname.lastname@example.org 02380 813181.
Helen Bennett email@example.com 02380 812358.
If you have any books for the book stall please drop them off with Polly and Oz at Curtle Cottage.
This eNewsletter is sent by Minstead Parish Council (http://minstead.org.uk)
Click here to see our Disclaimer and Privacy and Data Protection Policy
To contact the Editor please use firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep up to date with incidents in the locality sign up to Hampshire Alert by visiting https://www.hampshirealert.co.uk/
- eNewsletter 14th July 2019
- eNewsletter 7th July 2019
- eNewsletter 30th June 2019
- eNewsletter 23rd June 2019
- eNewsletter 16th June 2019
- eNewsletter 9th June 2019
- eNewsletter 2nd June 2019
- eNewsletter 26th May 2019
- eNewsletter 19th May 2019
- eNewsletter 12th May 2019
- eNewsletter 5th May 2019
- eNewsletter 28th April 2019
- e/newsletter 21st April 2019
- eNewsletter 14th April 2019
- eNewsletter 7th April 2019
- eNewsletter 17th March 2019
- eNewsletter 10th March 2019
- eNewsletter 3rd March 2019
- eNewsletter 24th February 2019
- eNewsletter 17th February 2019