Minstead Village Hall
Minstead Social Club was formed in the 1950’s and is situated under the same roof as the Village Hall. The Club has a snooker room, main bar area and a committee room. Members can enjoy playing a game of snooker or pool, participate in bar games such as dominoes, darts or cribbage or simply enjoy a drink with friends.
We are proud of the quality of our local real ales and our drinks are very competitively priced.
We regularly provide social events for our members including the annual Treasure Hunt around the village followed by a BBQ; New Year’s Eve Party and monthly musical entertainments . We have a regular Bingo evening which is very popular.
Evening opening hours are 7pm – 11pm weekdays and Sundays
The evening opening hours on Saturdays are 6pm to 11pm.
If you are interested in joining our Snooker, Darts or Dominoes teams, please let us know and we will put you in touch with our Sports organiser. We regularly host in house snooker and dominoes tournaments.
New members are always welcome. We have two types of membership:
- Household membership – all members of the same family join together, or
- Individual membership – for anyone over the age of 18.
Why not pop in for a visit and see what your local club has to offer. You will always be welcomed by our friendly members and bar staff.
To join please download the Application Form by clicking here, complete it, and hand it into the Social Club.
If you require any further information, please contact the Secretary, Lorna Chatwin on 023 8081 3052.
Minstead Social Club work hard to ensure that the service we provide is always to the highest standard. If however, we fail to meet your expectations, please complete the Minstead Social Club Complaints form which can be downloaded from here and send it to the Secretary. Compliments, and suggestions for events, are always welcome.
Charity Race Night in Aid of ‘Dreams Come True’ on Saturday 29th April 2017 at 8pm.
Please come along and support this event.
Annual General Meeting: Tuesday 16th May 2017 at 8pm.
If you wish to stand on the committee, please either contact the Secretary or complete the nomination form posted in the Club. Members who have paid their 2017 subscription are eligible to vote.
See the events section for more details.
This page is managed by Lorna Chatwin.
- Minstead History Group - 08/05/2018 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Minstead History Group - 12/06/2018 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Minstead History Group - 10/07/2018 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Minstead History Group - 14/08/2018 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Minstead History Group - 11/09/2018 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Minstead History Group - 09/10/2018 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Minstead History Group - 13/11/2018 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Minstead History Group - 11/12/2018 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm