AT A GLANCE – WHAT’S ON
Open Door Cafe 2.30-4.30 Thurs 28th Feb All Saints Church
Study Centre Barn Dance 7.30pm Fri 1st March Village Hall
Sourdough Breadmaking 10am Saturday 9th March Study Centre
Minstead Local History Group 8pm Tuesday 12th March Social Club
Junior Minstead Pantomime 6.30pm Fri 15th March and 2pm Saturday 16th March in the Village Hall
Parish Council Meeting 7.30pm Monday 18th March Danby Room
Annual Parish Meeting 7.30pm Wednesday 20th March Green Room
Local Residents weekend at Furzey from 10am Sat 23rd & Sun 24th March
Open Door Community Cafe 2-4pm Thurs 28th March All Saints Church
Needle Felting for Beginners 9.30am Sat 30th March Study Centre
Treat your Mum at Furzey 10am-4pm Sun 31st March
Sun 31st March Daylight Saving Starts – clocks forward 1 hour at 2am!
Click on the links above to find out more!
Please let us know at email@example.com if you would like us to notify the village of any event or incident that would be of local interest. We are able to do this via our website, e-newsletterand Facebook page.
If you know of anyone near to you who does not get emails and may like to read this eNewsletter please print a copy and give it to them.
* * * * * * *
QUIZ IN AID OF THE NEW SHOP
7.30pm Fri 5th April in the Village Hall to raise funds for new Village Shop
Further details to follow
VILLAGE SPRING CLEAN
Sat 6th April
Meet on the Green at 10.30am to sort out who does where and to collect equipment.
LOCAL COUNCIL ELECTIONS
The four-yearly elections for New Forest District Council and Town and Parish Councils in the District will be held on Thursday 2 May 2019.
Key dates in the election timetable are:
- Friday 22 March 2019– Publication of the notices of election. Nominations may be submitted from this date (but not before). Please note that Nominations must be delivered by hand to Appletree Court.
- Wednesday 3 April 2019, 4.00 p.m.– Close of nominations. No nominations may be accepted after this date.
- Friday 12 April 2019– Last date for applying to be included in the register of electors (if not already included) to enable you to vote at the elections on 2 May.
- Monday 15 April 2019, 5.00 p.m.– Last date for the receipt of applications to vote by post at the elections
- Wednesday 24 April 2019, 5.00 p.m.– Last date for the receipt of applications to vote by proxy at the elections (other than emergency proxies – for further information about emergency proxies please contact Electoral Services)
If you wish to stand for election to the Parish Council, the Electoral Commission’s guidance is available at:
Nomination Papers are available on this link:
MINSTEAD PLANNING APPLICATIONS
The following Planning Application for Minstead is out for consultation this week:
Case No: 19/00053
Address: Upcerne, Lyndhurst Road, Minstead SO43 7FP
Ends: 18thMarch 2019
Visit the NPA website for further planning information.
This eNewsletter is sent by Minstead Parish Council (http://minstead.org.uk)
Click here to see our Disclaimer and Privacy and Data Protection Policy
To contact the Editor please use firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep up to date with incidents in the locality sign up to Hampshire Alert by visiting https://www.hampshirealert.co.uk/